Our client wanted to create an app that enables customers to order anything across their city, and brings the services of various on-demand delivery apps under one umbrella. A single platform where they can choose from a list of best restaurants, food joints and shops close to their location. With our proven android capabilities and expertise in digital consulting, we were the right partner for them to realize this concept.
Having multiple delivery apps for different products was a pain point that led to the inception of the idea being discussed. The client wanted to transform how customers ordered food items, bought products and got things delivered by bringing services under one platform. Additionally, the app must also allow users to track their orders and make delivery handling requests more efficient.
Even though the application overview sounds simple, like any other eCommerce platform, but there were many granular-level complexities. The intricate engineering linked to android components demanded to break the source code into several layers. The app’s integration with web analytics and google location server further complicated the architecture. Our engineers, having proven their expertise in this domain, time and again, took this challenge and delivered a robust and highly customer-centric application which soon became very popular with the residents of the city.
We delivered the phenomenal delivery app, that made ordering anything, anywhere simpler than ever before. Other than browsing and ordering products under different categories and listings, users can also “order anything” from their favorite supermarkets, high street stores, shopping malls and other places. Users can:
- Switch between different locations to find closest restaurants and shops for delivery
- Get access to live status updates to track their orders
- Save multiple delivery addresses within the app for faster checkouts
- Repeat your favorite order just with one tap
- Choose from different running offers and discounts or enter their coupon code during the checkout process, and much more!
- User engagement platform: multi-channel user engagement platform that automates communication across users' life-cycle and enables connecting with them through different channels.
- Location: users can locate places of their choice or set current location for delivery and pickup
- Upshot integration: analytical tool integration to record data on the basis of actions performed by the user
- Payment: supports three payment options- credit card, benefit pay and cash on delivery
Built with agile methodology and a strong focus on customer-centricity and design, the app received positive ratings and reviews from the customers and received a high number of downloads within the first month of its launch, redefining convenience for the its users.
Download Case study →