[x]cube LABS is a true Digital Native. Born in 2008, in a modest three-bedroom apartment with six technical founders who played hustler, hacker and designer. Today, we are a family of over 500 associates across Hyderabad, Bangalore, Dallas-Texas & Bodrum-Turkey. With over 50% growth Y-o-Y, we are giving the traditional IT companies a run for their money and loving every bit of it!
[x]cube LABS is part Consulting, part technology services company and part Products. We are more accessible to the new breed of decision makers, we are nimbler and we solve hard technology problems like only Digital Natives can. We’re a preferred BiModal IT partner to over 50+ Fortune brands and a respected Product Development Partner to numerous, serious startups in Silicon Valley.
We work across a range of Digital Technologies like Mobile, IoT, Machine Learning, BigData, AR, VR, Chatbots, Mobile Games, Serious Games, etc. We’re one of Google’s first thirteen developer agencies globally and we won more than 24 design awards.
POSITION: Interaction Designer (full-time)
REPORTS TO: Director, Strategy + Design (Dallas)
- Collaborate with clients to develop the architecture and user interface for mobile applications and web sites (desktop, mobile, and responsive)
- Dissect client needs to build intuitive user experience designs (architecture wireframes)
- Create beautiful and meaningful user interface designs
- Manage project milestones and deliverables with internal and client teams
- Take direction from the project lead to shape the best possible solution for the task
- Coordinate with our team of Creatives, Engineers, and Production, between Dallas and Hyderabad, India offices
- 3+ years experience in interaction design (web, mobile, smart-device, or similar)
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Must have strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You have an eye for detail and have very high expectations for quality, evident in your design work, and in all client deliverables from yourself and your teammates
- Thoughtfulness towards teamwork, with the ability to work with a global team
- Speed-Sensitive approach to work
- A passionate interest in the future of interaction design and mobile technology
- And of course, a super solid design portfolio
- Experience with distributed development teams is a plus.
- That little something extra… you are also a cartoonist, a typography nerd, a front-end developer, a game designer, a motion graphics artist, or surprise us, and tell us what gives you that special edge!
Competitive base and benefits package, based on experience and skill set
Interested? Send us your portfolio (or link) and your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do is on our website: www.xcubeLABS.com [x]cube is a division of PurpleTalk Inc.