POSITION : Product Manager Full-Time Employee
- Create a complete product specification right from the concept stage
- Create strong and viable business plans for the product identifying product roadmap, revenue projections etc.
- Conceptualize the various screens associated with the product and work with design team to produce unique and highly usable UI.
- Work with the project manager & technical architect to identify product roadmap, development milestones and release plans.
- Work with the marketing teams to identify marketing roadmaps, and roll them out in action.
- Evangelise the product with trade media and industry analysts.
- MBA/BTech/Masters degree from top tier school.
4 + years of experience working as a product manager for a web 2.0/ SAAS/mobile product.
- Experience working as a business analyst and involved in specification development of a large project can also be considered.
- Strong experience in mobile game design will also be considered.
Extremely good when it comes to understanding usability issues and creating mock-up screens.
- High intelligence, ability to conduct strong market research and come up with a well articulated business plan.
- Should be in regular touch with the latest happenings in the technology world.
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business issues across multiple domains.