POSITION: Data Analyst
EXPERIENCE : 3-8 Years
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems (primary or secondary market research) and other strategies that optimise business decisions .
- Identify, analyze, and Interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets., using traditional methods & statistical techniques for Performance Monitoring and Improvement of apps.
- Preparing business presentations to drive home key insights to clients and top management.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Run digital marketing campaigns.
- Familiar with digital currency, digital objects, and digital economies.
- Daily digital event planning & analysis to ensure content is fresh and meets user needs.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel).
- Well versed in using excel functions for data analysis and modeling.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills and Ability to interact with the customers at all levels.