Director Business Development
Job Location – Dallas / LA
- Work remotely from LA and attain territory revenue objectives for the assigned region.
- Present, sell and build long term relationships with clients from the territory assigned
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from outbound campaigns and marketing activity
- Identify sales prospects and be able to build a strong pipeline with forecasts.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Nurture prospective leads through engagement.
- Work with various teams to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Gather RFP’s, RFQ and RFI’s from potential prospects and respond after qualifying them.
- Provide periodic sales reports to the reporting manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8-15 years experience in software/IT sales or Business Development, at least 1year in selling mobile application development services would be a plus.
- Proven track record for reaching revenue targets, negotiating contracts, building client relationships, account management and lead generation capabilities.
- Outstanding presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience selling mobile solutions to multiple industry verticals is a plus.
- Experience working with a mid sized systems integrator would be a plus
- Experience working with offshore technology teams would be a plus