Business Development Manager
Job Location : India – Hyderabad, Mumbai & Bangalore
Reports to: Regional Director Business Development
- Work remotely from Mumbai and attain territory revenue objectives for the assigned region.
- Present, sell and build long term relationships with clients from the territory assigned
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from outbound campaigns and marketing activity
- Identify sales prospects and be able to build a strong pipeline with forecasts.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current solution knowledge
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Nurture prospective leads through engagement.
- Set up Channel partnerships, referral sales.
- Work with various teams to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Gather RFP’s, RFQ and RFI’s from potential prospects and respond after qualifying them.
- Be able to come up with solution ideas on the fly and be able to present them to prospective clients.
- Provide periodic sales reports to the reporting manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in software/IT sales or Business Development, at least 1year in selling mobile application development services in the Indian market would be a plus.
- Proven track record for reaching revenue targets, negotiating contracts, building client relationships, account management and lead generation capabilities.
- Outstanding presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Effective time management skills and high energy level.
- Experience using CRM is a must.
- Experience selling mobile solutions to multiple industry verticals is a plus.
- Ability to work remotely
- Willingness to travel a couple of times every month to Hyderabad to work with the team, provide and gather updates.
- Be willing to travel atleast 50% of the time.
Educational Requirements: MBA/PGDBM degree