Android Technical Lead
Job location : Hyderabad, India
Experience: 6-10 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for handling multiple projects
- Architect Enterprise Mobile Applications for Android platform.
- Evaluate, select and integrate best-of-breed and innovative technologies.
- Perform code reviews, handle client communication and project estimates.
- Should be highly inclined towards R&D projects.
- Lead the team by mentoring and guiding them in terms of coding standards and best practices.
- Java, Android, Multi-threaded programming.
- Should have experience in developing complex UI based applications and consuming web services using REST and SOAP architectures.
- Experience in Integrating third party libraries with a basic knowledge on Licensing information (GPL/LGPL, etc), in defining application architectures, design patterns and reusable components.
- Should have experience in JNI and Hardware integration related projects.
- Experience in distributed, client-server/web based system design and implementation.
- Experience in Java/J2EE/Blackberry is an advantage.
- Experience in C, C++ and building JNI components for Android is a definite plus.
- Experience in debugging and analyzing Android application performance metrics for Memory, CPU and Network usage is a MUST.