We'll take it from here.
The mobile industry is evolving at a rapid pace, which has lead [x]cube LABS to secure a team of highly skilled resources spanning development, management and strategy. These resources truly understand the App store trends, programming techniques, and modern user-interface design. While it is critical to have such understanding and technical acumen, it is also imperative to have skillful management resources to deliver high quality product and customer service.
The PMO (project management organization) at [x]cube LABS assures customers an undaunted customer service through a well-orchestrated process. The PMO houses resources with experience in managing varied projects ranging from small scale to large scale initiatives. The value that we bring to table through our PMO also includes knowledge of CMMi processes and standards, which we emulate in our project delivery. The project management methodology aligns with PMBOK principles and guidelines, and can be tailored to suit specific customer needs. The typical project management methodology at [x]cube LABS includes: Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor & Control and Closure.
- Initiation – We, at [x]cube LABS, believe in putting our best foot forward when it comes to engaging with a customer. Therefore, our project managers ensure that we understand the customer expectations right during project initiation. This is driven by a well-crafted project plan.
- Planning – We create a team mix that comprises resources ranging from architect, developer and tester. The required resource allocation is planned by the project manager. A detailed work breakdown structure enlists the resource assignments, important milestones and deliverables. The planning also spans other critical areas such as risks, changes, communication, etc.
- Execution – We execute what we plan. A change in scope is managed through a change management process, and reflects right from the project plan to the code. Any deviations are controlled through audits. The status reporting and reviews are conducted as per the plan, which involves customers too.
- Monitor & Control – We believe in quality at the point of origin. The project managers ensure that the resource, time and effort of the projects are methodically monitored and controlled to meet customer expectations and deadlines. The resource time is managed tactfully to control project overheads. Regular communication and reviews with the customers help us control the direction of the project and deliver high quality work.
- Closure – The project managers conduct a closure meeting to seek customer feedback. The feedback helps us to evaluate our performance and aim at continuous improvement. Lessons learned throughout the project are documented and discussed among the team, and shared through the organizational knowledge repository.